Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Garden update 3

It's amazing how quickly things go from this:

to this:

Obviously, my watermelon is doing just fine! In fact, there are at least four baby watermelons like the one below. Very exciting, and cute.


The beans have all decided to be ready at once, so there are three vines that look like the one below. Not that I'm complaining, I love beans, and the fresh ones taste so much better!


The tomatoes are finally starting to turn, and I have tons, so Chad and my roommates can enjoy.
I also have a few cantaloupes growing. The vine came up by itself, so hopefully the fruit will be good.I didn't add a picture of my cukes, but I picked 6 yesterday morning. The vine itself is looking a little sick, so I'm investigating what might be ailing it. Meanwhile, if you're in Texas and want to try some fresh produce, stop by!

2 comments:

katieg said...

You are a Garden Goddess! It all looks so good.

Melanie said...

It's all so beautiful!