Friday, May 7, 2010

It's a good kind of crazy to be

I called my best friend for her birthday on Wednesday. As she was crazy busy all day, I didn't really get to talk to her until the next day. She had a great birthday-her husband spoiled her, and I was happy to hear about it. When she asked how I've been, I started telling her about life in Texas. It's been over 90 degrees already...I got hit on by a body builder at the mailbox at my apartment complex...I'm playing both soccer and softball with a work league (which I love, in spite of the fact that we've lost all of our games up to this point-having good people on the team makes it fun)...some people that I went to church with as a kid want to set me up with someone who lives 1,700+ miles from San Antonio...I'm planning a trip to Europe with a friend of a friend I've never met; the list goes on. She was laughing about some things, but mostly thought I was crazy for planning a trip to Europe, first alone, and still when she found out I was going with a travel buddy. Whom I've never met. But who sounds nice enough over the phone. I trust the mutual friend that suggested we hook up to take this trip together (thanks Dave).

I'm super excited about everything, and I think that if I'm crazy, it's a good kind of crazy to be. My passport expires next year, and I'd like to add some stamps before that happens!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Not totally crazy... just mostly :)