Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not the post I'd planned...

I have been meaning to write a Thanksgiving post. My trip home was eventful in so many ways, but I can't seem to find the time to write everything I'd like to. In fact, it seems hard to find the time to do much right now. I love the holidays:)

I thought as I was checking the weather and putting on my snowflake earrings this morning about how I miss the seasons. Which got me wondering, do I really miss the seasons, or is my memory playing tricks on me? There were bitter (to a Californian) cold mornings at BYU when the thought of walking to my 7AM class through the cold filled me with dread. Nonetheless, I did so, enjoyed class, and lived to tell about it. Then again, there were beautiful, crisp mornings when I was the first one to walk through the freshly fallen snow on our block. I loved that. I guess I'll get a little taste of winter this weekend while in St. Louis. I'm happy to report it's supposed to snow one of the days when I'm there, and the high for my 4 day trip is 47 degrees. Brrrrrrr.

No comments: