Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some notes

  • I should not go grocery shopping hungry. I came home with a cake mix, Cadbury mini eggs, jelly beans, the ingredients for Rice Krispy treats, and some other things that I don't really need but sounded really good!
  • I'm amazed at what someone can miss in two weeks-two friends had loved ones pass, two got engaged, one announced a pregnancy, and one moved into my apartment complex. There are probably additional things that I don't know I missed yet.
  • I should have taken more pictures in Guatemala.
  • I just got home and the next three Saturdays are planned, and I had little to say about it.
  • Finding the perfect gift for someone is supremely satisfying.
  • I feel like I'm living on the edge-drinking tap water and eating fruits, veggies and icecream. Two weeks not being able to will do that to you.
  • Guatemala pictures are forthcoming-the film is developed, I just need to sort.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You used a film camera?

Jalula said...

I took both cameras...my digital point-and-shoot and my film SLR.

Cynthia said...

Cadbury mini-eggs are never a mistake ;)