Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friday is coming...

I love having something to look forward to, even if it's a little something. I have a date on Friday. A date with someone that I'm really excited to go out with! That being said, this week will probably pass slower than molasses in winter time.

Meanwhile, Matthew suggested I buy a pair of Nike Presto running shoes. I ordered them from Amazon, and picked them up from the apartment office yesterday. Unfortunately, I picked them up on my way back from my run, so I haven't officially tried them out yet. However, I did wear them to work today, and my feet are in heaven. I asked Matthew how I ever lived without these shoes-they are so comfortable. The advertisement that called them the t-shirt for your feet was not kidding. I never want to take them off-I think I could sleep in them! Now I know why he was so devastated a few years back when Nike stopped making them, and why he was so thrilled they are once again making them. I bought a second pair today, just in case they stop making them again (and because I don't think they're really making the womens Presto again-it was just lucky that some place in the UK had a couple of pairs in my size).

1 comment:

katieg said...

I love the Presto! I bought them when they first came out when I was still in college. I was so upset when they stopped making them. I have another pair now and love them! Have fun on your date, hope all goes well.