Sunday, September 27, 2009

Awkward!

I went on a date Friday night. We went to dinner, saw a friend play soccer (and win 3-0), and sat at Freddy's for quite some time after our custard was done talking. When he finally took me home, I remembered there was a party at my house. Any parking near our house was taken, so he double parked in our driveway. I figured there wouldn't be anyone leaving in the next few minutes anyhow. We got out of the car, walked up to the door and were exchanging some dialogue when Tony and Steve walked out the front door of the house! They said something like "Oh, we're just leaving", then realized that said date had double parked behind their vehicle! We laughed, they went back inside the house and said "we'll wait". I said goodbye to me date, who was laughing along with me, and went inside. Not a long story, but one I found amusing.

No comments: