Thursday, July 29, 2010

So far...

Trip highlights so far...
-Burgers at Dave's place in New York-where I finally met my travel buddy...turns out we get along just fine :)
-Carrying luggage all over London while switching airports
-Learning that my limited Norwegian is sufficient...I can greet people and ask them if they speak English. So far everyone has said yes
-Belgian waffles at the Viking ship museum
-Leftsa at the Norwegian culture museum
-Watching the folk dancers at the culture museum
-European chocolate in so many forms
-Seeing old friends and catching up
-Swimming (read wading) in Trondheim's fjord. It was so cold my teeth were chattering by the time I was in up to my knees!
-Trying lots of things at the food festival here in Trondheim

There is lots more, and we have some fun things planned...eventually I'll post pictures, but not until I get home...meanwhile I hope this is sufficient.

1 comment:

Delilah Gearhart said...

Yay! I hope you're having so much fun! I miss you!!