Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Norway, post 2

First, here's some proof that I did go wading in the fjord...smiling through my chattering teeth. How many people actually get the chance to stick their toes in such beautiful water?



Jared is here having a Cinderella moment and communing with Norwegian wild life. I love the look on his face!


This is along the river in Trondheim. I thought the buildings on stilts were picturesque and quaint. The water was perfect for good reflections that morning.


This is in front of the church building in Oslo. Lucky for us, there were people there who could translate the service-otherwise it would have been a long three hours!


And, a delicious Belgian waffle to end this post. I wish I knew how they got the sugary, crusty outside and the fluffy sweet middle all in the same waffle. We could smell them from 1/2 a block away, and decided that no matter what they were when we got to them we would buy one. Needless to say, they smelled amazing, and tasted just as good.

No comments: