Saturday, August 14, 2010

Worst day

So I may be over-reacting, but I think today might have been the worst day ever...even worse than when I broke my collar bone, and possibly worse than the day I had to leave Australia. From getting scolded by the mail man (it's _my_ mail, why can't I take it...I don't want to wait a half hour for you to finish, I intend to be gone by then), to the worst Mexican food ever for lunch (yes, even worse than what I had in Brisbane), to my cherries falling out of the truck when I opened the door to get my groceries, all-in-all, it was a pretty frustrating day for me.

If you see me tomorrow, I may need a hug. Or several.

2 comments:

Delilah Gearhart said...

I hugged you!! :) And you looked super duper pretty at church. :) Love ya!

Kayla said...

Oh no!!! I didn't get to see you yesterday, but I'm sure you were beautiful! I love you Janelle! *big Kayla hug*