Monday, June 28, 2010

Dear Charlie,

When you showed up on Sunday morning, I figured it was because you saw me walking around most of Saturday in high heels...or maybe it had something to do with going Salsa dancing. While I admit, going shopping in heels wasn't the best idea, I didn't expect these consequences. You don't usually bother me unless I do something really silly, like running in heels. If your presence is due to dancing, then it was probably worth my while, because a good night of dancing will make up for almost anything.

I put up with you all day Sunday, and hoped you'd be gone when I woke up this morning. Unfortunately, you are still around. I stopped for bananas on the way to work, knowing how they are usually your cue to hit the road. I have now eaten two, yet you persist in forcing your presence on me. Please take a hint-you are not wanted. If you stick around for my soccer game tonight, I will be quite unhappy. You tend to make soccer a lot less enjoyable. Should you choose to stay until I get home tonight, I will be forced to take drastic measures and call Ben.

Thank you,

Janelle

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

:) Heels'll do it to ya. Time to break out the rolling pin!

Unknown said...

Try pickles in addition to the bananas next time :)