Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dreams

I seldom remember my dreams, but occasionally there are snippets. Last night I dreamt about a black Mustang-I don't know exactly what year 2007? Something newish. It needed a proper paint job-only the hood and trunk had a clear coat. The rest of the car was that matte color that makes me think it's only primed and not really painted.

Night before last I dreamt about a Delorean. Really. I can only think it was brought on by the fact that I got an email from the Boerne park and rec office saying they're showing Back to the Future in the park this weekend.

I don't know why the car dreams, nor do I remember much about the dreams other than the cars. Maybe it's because a friend of mine has been making fun of Hal. My sub-conscious is coming up with new car options?

No comments: